- Responsible for studying and designing and providing system solutions to meet the requirements of the Application System Development.
- Able to get familiar with the operation, system and business environments of MUFG and convey the technical design to the Analyst Programmer for coding / programming.
- Review and check the Programmers' outcome documents, to make sure that they meet the requirements of the project and the business environments of MUFG.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations. • Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience with proven experience in system analysis and design
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Linux, AIX, DB2, MongoDB and/or AngularJS, HTML5 environment
- Possession of banking business knowledge, Temenos T24 Core Banking Solution, various development tools (such as JUnit, UML, Gradle, SVN, Selenium, Eclipse, Git) and/or Project management skills is an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and able to work proactively and independently
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese and English (due to the nature of the work)