- Exposure in Banking & Finance Industry
- Expertise in Window Migration project
- Fast-growing enterprise, rapid career advancement
Our client is a world-leading corporation based in U.S.A that provides professional consulting, operation and information technology services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’s leading companies. Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Responsible for Windows 10 migration and post migration support
- Responsible for the imaging of physical Windows 10 desktop PCs and laptops
- Use of migration tool to track and co-ordinate deployments
- Assist with inventory management, ensuring migration task can continually be met
- Provide post-migration technical support
- Resolve Windows 10 issues generated via Support ticket management system
- Experience with general desk side support and physical Desktop PC installations
- 2+ years of experience working on Microsoft Windows 7/10 installation and configuration.
- Experience with a previous large scale Windows migration project a plus
- Image load utilizing the customers current SCCM image load process is a plus
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Ability to multi-task and perform under stringent deadlines.