- Lead a team to provide BAU activities and maintain administrative responsibility.
- Provide Unix (ie. AIX, HPUX, Solaris, RHEL) Tier-2 technical support
- Responsible for system administration, system configuration, monitoring and backup
- Apply system patches and perform regular maintenance and upgrades
- System Analysis and Design
- Application Support and OS/platform level troubleshooting
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10+ years’ experience in Windows server administration
- Team Management Experience required
- Solid working experience in AIX and Unix administration
- Solid working experience in Storage
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Emergency calls / onsite support may be required.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered