Our client is a world-leading corporation based in U.S.A that provides professional consulting, operation and information technology
services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’s leading companies. Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- 8+ years of experience delivering business intelligence solutions
- Solid experience in semi-conductor / manufacturing industry experience
- Proven track record on delivering complex and time sensitive projects
- Architect/Lead with strong passion for turning large data into actionable insights that drive improved business performance
- Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with multiple geographies with good collaboration skills
- Strong communication (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin