- Execute technology initiatives, from implementation to quality assurance, problem management and change management.
- Assist the development and enhancement of systems and integrating new systems with those existing.
- Prepare testing plan/scenarios, and conduct acceptance testing to ensure that the product supports the business use cases
- Analyzes business needs presented by business units, and recommends technical solutions.
- Achieve high efficiency and security, as well as the committed service standards.
- Assist to implement operating systems for business units, and enhance existing processes.
- Participate in system roll-out planning, and conduct training to end-users
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Sound technical background with good customer experience, user experience & user interface experience.
- Analytical and detail-oriented Consistently demonstrates a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid implementation and integration experience in editorial operating or publishing systems is an advantage.
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign and Adobe InCopy is an advantage.