Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Company, which brings together the resources, technology and consumer awareness to offer a unique family of telecommunications products with styling, quality and performance unmatched in the marketplace. They are currently looking for Network / Security talent to join their team focusing on their innovative products.
- PROMINENT company background providing a HUGE BOOST to your career
- ATTRACTIVE remuneration with GENEROUS salary package and benefits
- Great chance to explore new INNOVATIVE tech
- responsible for daily security operational monitoring;
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis, hardware troubleshooting and repair;
- Trouble ticket generation and response, vendor interface and escalations;
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. HKEX service networks and core network);
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools;
- Application of configuration changes to firewall policies and network equipment via our change control systems and processes;
- Act as Project Manager to liaise with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery;
- High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in all-rounded technical skills on desktop support and, ideally on server administration and software and back-end administration
- Experience in Network Infrastructure for new core systems and Cyber Security
- Knowledge of Networking and Firewall, Storage, SAN Switch, Load balance
- 7x24 Shift/ Flexible Working Days
Candidates with less experience will also be considered
Interested parties can click 'APPLY NOW' or send email with updated CV to Francis @bgc-group.com.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.