Our client is a trusted partner and global provider of innovative, scalable media and entertainment technology solutions. As an Project Operations Graduate you will collaborate and build relationships with the main groups across the business to gain a full working knowledge. You will complete a rotation around various groups within the business working alongside the main teams.
- 5-day work week emphasizing on WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Clear career path with ATTRACTIVE SALARY package
- Rotate in different departments throughout the graudate program
- Working within the supply chain process
- Understand the logistics of product shipping
- Work with our factories alongside the inspectors
- Build relationships with the engineering teams and learn about product development
- Participate in an action learning project that you will present to the executive team and your department
- Complete a review of the ERP system
- Facilitate new product implementation (NPI) planning and execution.
- Analysing and implement cost savings and process improvements.
- Participate in operational audits
- Work alongside the VP of Operations to learn what it takes to lead in an Operations department
- Graduated with an Engineering or Business Management degree, or in a similar/related field associated with Logistics
- Experience or knowledgeable in project management or operations coordination
- Strong analytical skills, sensitive to numbers and critical thinking
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies