Our client is a trusted partner and global provider of innovative, scalable media and entertainment technology solutions. As a Project Operations Graduate, you will collaborate and build relationships with the main groups across the business to gain full working knowledge. You will complete a rotation around various groups within the business working alongside the main teams.
- 5-day work week emphasizing on WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Clear career path with ATTRACTIVE SALARY package
- Rotate in different departments throughout the graudate program
- Working within the supply chain process
- Understand the logistics of product shipping
- Work with our factories alongside the inspectors
- Build relationships with the engineering teams and learn about product development
- Participate in an action learning project that you will present to the executive team and your department
- Complete a review of the ERP system
- Facilitate new product implementation (NPI) planning and execution.
- Analysing and implement cost savings and process improvements.
- Participate in operational audits
- Work alongside the VP of Operations to learn what it takes to lead in an Operations department
- Graduated with an Engineering or Business Management degree, or in a similar / related field associated to Logistics
- Experience or knowledgeable in project managment or operations coordination
- Strong analytical skills, sensitive to numbers and critical thinking
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies