Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Company that provides professional security solutions, system integration and consultation. They are currently looking for engineers who are passionate in cyber security to join their team focusing on their innovative products.
- PLEASANT company culture with RENOWNED company background
- PERMANENT opportunity with FRIENDLY working environment
- GUARANTEED career prospects with EXCELLENT remuneration package
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of company’s data, systems and networks
- Identify cybercrime perpetrators and provide mitigation strategy to prevent invasions
- Secure information systems, protect them from unauthorized access or tampering
- Review and assess controls associated with Operational Technologies and IoT security
- Determine, adapt and maintain company security procedures and policies
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Prefer with minimum 1 years of experience in cyber security field
- Professional certificate in Cyber Security such as CISSP, CISM, CISA are preferred
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Experience in patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great command in both written Chinese and English
- Passionate in the field of Cyber Security
Candidates with less experience/ Fresh Graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" or send your resume with your current and expected salaries to Francis@bgc-group.com.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.