Our client is a world-leading corporation based in U.S.A that provides professional consulting, operation and information technology services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’s leading companies. Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- MNCs / US listed company environment exposure
- Permanent roles with Attractive remuneration package
- Great Stepping Stone to boost your career
- Responsible for system maintenance including micro-service maintenance
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Handle troubleshooting software and upstream/downstream data issues
- Work with local & offshore development team to manage application
- Ensure system stability with effective monitoring and failure prevention
- Conduct training for the incumbent additional staffs / consultants.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system development / support and maintenance
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Good understanding of various IT platforms, such as multi-tiers system and micro-services architecture